Embassy of Belgium
You will find the list of the persons working at the Embassy with their respective functions and titles below.
- Mr. Hugo BRAUWERS, Ambassador
- Mrs. Chantal BASTIN, Consul
- Mrs. Astrid STEENACKERS, Collaborator diplomatic affairs
- Vacancy , Assistant to the Ambassador
- Mrs. Karina ESPIN, Information and assistant consular affairs
- Mr. Darren NEWTON, Informatics and Logistical Officer
- Colonel Jean-Marie FERBER, Defense Attaché (non-resident), responsible for Sweden
- Colonel Guy HANOULLE, Defense Attaché (non-resident), responsible for Latvia
Offices of the Flemish, Brussels and Walloon Trade Agencies
In the Embassy of Belgium in Stockholm are also the Offices of the Flemish, Brussels and Walloon Trade Agencies. They can be contacted for all commercial matters, information regarding Belgian companies and trade issues in their respective Regions.
FLANDERS INVESTMENT & TRADE AGENCY
Tel. 08-21.06.16 - Fax: 08-21.06.51 - Email: email@example.com
Mr. Max LUNDGREN, Head of office
Mr. Mikael LARSSON, Invest advisor
WALLONIA TRADE & INVESTMENT OFFICE
Tel. +46 8-20.14.96 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Amandine PEKEL, Economic & commercial counselor
Mr. Romain PRIOUX, Commercial officer
BRUSSELS CAPITAL REGION
Tel. 08-24.09.10 - Fax: 08-24.09.11 - Email: email@example.com
Mrs. Elvira SOLOWIANIUK
Representation of the Regions in LETLAND
WALLOON REGION / FRENCH COMMUNITY
Mr. Franck PEZZA, General Representative of the Government of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation for Poland and the Baltics. Stationed in Warschau.
Mr. Jean-Philippe SCHKLAR, Economic & Commercial Counselor for the Walloon Region (Awex) for the Baltics. Stationed in Riga.
FLEMISH REGION / FLEMISH COMMUNITY
Mr. Yves WANTENS, General Representative of the Government of Flanders for Poland and the Baltics. Stationed in Warschau.
Phone: +48 22 584 73 43
Mr. Thomas CASTREL, Economic and Trade Counsellor for the Flemish Region (Flanders Investment & Trade:FIT)for the Baltics. Address: Gedimino pr.20 LT-01103 Vilnius, Lithuania, Tel.: +370 520 80717